By the end of this course learners will:
• Understand the key stages of development children may go through within maths, relating to numbers
• Recognise how to support number with the needs of the unique child
• Recognise how to support number with enabling environments
• Recognise how to support number with positive relationships
• Learn different ways to integrate number into other areas of learning and areas of the setting through these approaches.
Who should complete this course?
Suitable for all early years practitioners working with young children in England. This course complements and builds on the knowledge provided in the Maths in Early Years for England and 'Let's look at...' Maths: Shape, Space and Measure courses.
Buy our Maths in Early Years Package (5 courses) and Save 15%.
Buy now from the NDNA online shop.