Before you can begin a course you have to create an account. Click the "Create new account" button below to begin. This account should be individual to you, do not use one account for your organisation.
If you already have an account or if one has been created for you, enter your username and password on the left hand side of this screen.
The following steps will occur:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details
- An immediate email will be sent to your email address
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in
- Select the online training course you want to view and/or have purchased
- When prompted, enter the 'enrolment key' supplied by NDNA when the course was purchased
- You can now begin to work through the various modules. From now on you will only need to enter your username and password to login and access the course(s) you have enrolled on.