Number of topics: 11
This section contains the 9 step programme for you to work through.
The programme begins with you evaluating your current practice to enable you to measure the impact and improvements resulting from your participation in the Championing SEND programme. We then move on to providing you as a Championing SEND Lead with online training and resources to enhance and underpin your current knowledge in order for you to support the development of your team.
This section includes:
- Support to track focused children in your setting, completing an assessment entering the programme and an assessment at the end of the programme to measure impact on children’s attainment
- Online training to enhance and consolidate your current knowledge giving you the underpinning information you need to support staff and children to improve outcomes
- Staff confidence audit tools to help you to evaluate how your team feel about supporting children with SEND in the setting
- Learning environment audit tools to help you to evaluate how well your setting environment is designed to support children and to assess and enhance the resources you provide for children to support their exploration
- Action plans to record key priorities, area’s for development and the on-going improvements and impact made as you work through the programme
- A reflective learning journal to capture the amazing moments of your journey
- A case study to showcase something you have achieved and are really proud of as a result of participating in the programme which can be celebrated
Press the button below and type the code provided in the registration email from NDNA.
Number of topics: 11
The resource section includes:
• Activity ideas
• Webinars on key topics
• Ideas to share with parents
• Support for areas identified through your audit tools
• Research and information relating to SEND in the early years
Press the button below and type the code provided in your welcome email.
Number of topics: 4
This course aims to support programme Champions by providing research-based information on coaching and practical ideas on how to coach effectively as an educational lead by:
- Exploring what coaching means and the key skills required to coach effectively
- Identifying research based coaching tools/methods which can be used by the Champion and Deputy Champion to support staff
- Introducing self-assessment audits and other impact measurement tools which are required as part of the programme.