By the end of this course learners will:
• Be aware of the Integrated review
• Understand what progress checks are and the requirements under the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
• Understand what the progress check should cover
• Be able to determine the appropriate timing for this check
• Be aware of different tools/templates available for support
• Consider ways of gaining and sharing information with parents
• Understand the importance of the parent's role in the progress check and how to support this.
Who should complete this course?
Suitable for practitioners working with two year olds to support the progress checks process, including the requirements under the EYFS, what should be covered, when to complete them, the different tools and support available.