By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify learner experiences and expectations for training
- Use the teaching and learning cycle to support your training delivery
- Understand the range of ways in which learners like to receive information
- Identify barriers to learning and strategies to enable you to overcome these barriers
- Use the training materials to deliver the Basic Child Protection course.
Who should complete this course?
This course is for attendees of NDNA's Advanced Safeguarding for Designated Safeguarding Leads course and who will be responsible for delivering safeguarding training for their organisation.
Note: This course should be repeated every two years.