By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Summarise the main characteristics of the Curriculum for Excellence
- Apply the principles of active learning to their planning for children’s needs and development
- Adapt and design appropriate resources and activities to suit the characteristics and needs of young children of different ages
- Demonstrate the importance of planning, observing, assessing and evaluating the needs of children for their development
- Explain the importance and benefits of child led planning.