Support children's learning and development with this 'CACHE Level 3 - Understand the Value of Play in Early Years' online course, a Level 3 accredited online training course, endorsed by CACHE.
This training provides Accredited Prior Learning (APL) and can count towards the mandatory units which make up the CACHE Level 3 Diploma for The Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator) qualification.
What will I learn
This course will help you to understand the role of play in early years. It contains five modules.
- Key theorists in relation to play and early years practice
- The rights of each child to play
- Parten's six stages of play and the balance of child-initiated and adult-led play
- Sensory, physical, creative, imaginative, and heuristic play
- Inclusive practice in early education.
This course has been designed to support Unit 3.1 of NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma for The Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator) or it can be used as a standalone CPD unit.
At the end of the course you will be able to download a certificate to save for ongoing professional development, or if you are pursuing the Level 3 Diploma you can use this as part of your evidence portfolio.
Duration: 5 hours