This online course provides an overview of the main theories on well-being, including physical; mental and emotional; social; and spiritual well-being. You'll discover the effect that poor well-being has on the workplace.
This course will help you to assess your own personal well-being with ideas for appropriate steps you can take to improve it.
The course will also help owners and managers to think about strategies to support the well-being of their staff.
By the end of this course learners will:
- Recall the legal duty an employer has for wellbeing of their staff
- Match different aspects of wellbeing to the particular areas (physical, emotional or mental and social wellbeing)
- State the elements of workplace wellbeing you have a control over and how to support them
- Recall causes for stress in the workplace and identify method for reducing this
- Highlight strategies for supporting wellbeing in the in the early years workforce.
|To access this free course:
1. Log in or create a Development Zone account
2. Enter the code FREE in the box above
3. Read through the materials and begin the briefing.