This course has been designed specifically for early years practitioners working in early years settings. It will give practitioners a range of strategies and ideas on how to develop and support online safety with children, staff and parents with an in-depth audit to help develop and improve practice in this area.
By the end of the course you will have:
- Developed your understanding of how children are using the internet
- Identified the benefits and dangers using the internet can pose
- Identified good practice in online safety in order to complete an audit of integral online safeguarding practices
- Identified appropriate ways to keep yourself and colleagues safe online
- Strategies to effectively support parents with their personal online safety in order to develop and maintain a safe online environment for the whole family
- Selected and implement appropriate safety strategies to minimise the online risks to children.
|To access this free course:
1. Log in or create a Development Zone account
2. Enter the code FREE in the box above
3. Read through the materials and begin the briefing.