By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Describe what is meant by 'Outstanding Practice'
- Identify the key areas that contribute to outstanding provision
- Understand the importance of leadership in providing a clear vision and the steps to getting there
- Understand the role of evaluation and reflection in becoming and outstanding practitioner
- Describe how to evaluate and improve your early years environment
- Understand the importance of partnerships
- Identify the impact of practice on outcomes for children.
Who should complete this course?
This course is suitable for individuals working with children in early years, e.g. nursery practitioners, pre-school practitioners, playgroup practitioners and childminders. The content is tailored to early years frameworks within the Home Nations.