What will I learn?
This short online course will support practitioners with how boys learn. It covers how to plan your environment to ensure it excites and motivates both genders.
Boys learn differently to girls and early years practitioners can play a key part in reducing the achievement gap. The course includes lots of practical ideas and activities.
Key topics include:
• Why there is a need to focus on boys?
• Plan your environment to excite and motivate both genders
• The impact of a female dominated profession
• Gender differences and brain development
• Boys motivations and what motivates boys in your setting
• Ways to engage boys in literacy through play
Once you have added and paid for this item in your cart, you will receive an email giving you full information on how to access this online course.