This section will become available once you have completed the audits and diagnostics and evaluated your starting points across your provision as this is an essential part of being able to measure the impact the programme has on your early years setting.
The resource section includes:
• 300 activity ideas for all ages of children covering all aspects of maths through play
• Home learning opportunities linked to most activities
• Webinars on key topics (both pre-recorded and live sessions)
• 300 Resources to support team development in their own maths skills and knowledge
• Support for areas identified through your audit tools
• Research and information relating to maths in the early years and links to external best practice
• Different approaches to teaching maths in the early years, e.g. STEM and Numicon
• Extended opportunities for the programme through action research projects
You will also be able to access free online training courses, including Maths in the Early Years designed to support you and your team with early maths activity ideas, planning the environment and supporting all ages, stages and individualised needs of the children you support in your provision.
During this time you will be able to network with other Maths Champions through the Maths Champion closed Facebook group as well as ongoing personalised 1-1 support from the Lead Maths Champion at NDNA when you need to take it.
Press the enter button below and type the code provided in the registration email from NDNA.