By the end of this course you will:
- Discover what maths in the early years is
- Explore different teaching methods for different ages and stages of children in maths
- Discover the benefits of the continuous provision in supporting mathematical development
- Investigate different methods for observing, assessing and planning for maths across the different ages of children in the setting
- Utilise ideas in the setting to develop maths with the early years children
Who should complete this course?
Suitable for anyone who works in early years who works with children in their setting, e.g. nursery practitioners, pre-school practitioners, playgroup practitioners and childminders.
Buy our Maths in Early Years Package (5 courses) and Save 15%.
Buy now from the NDNA online shop.