The first part of the programme is to help you evaluate where you are starting from. This will enable you to measure the impact of the programme and demonstrate sustained improvement.
This section includes:
• Staff confidence audit tools to help you to evaluate how your team feel about maths
• Evaluative practice and impact measurement online training course to help you to develop your skills as Maths Champion in assessing where you are currently working at and how to move forwards
• Train the Trainer course – based on the PTLLS principles to support you to mentor and support your staff team through the programme
• Audit tools to evaluate your current practice, the environment, the resources and the interactions you currently have with the children
• Skills assessments for the team and you as Maths Champion to help evaluate the level of maths you are all currently operating at
• Support to track the children in your setting and do a baseline assessment entering the programme to measure impact on children’s outcomes
During this time we will be providing you with support, and once you have completed the audit tools we will generate you individual action plans which will help you to focus the next stage of the programme in order to get the best outcomes.
Press the enter button below and type the code provided in the registration email from NDNA.