This online course will help you develop an effective marketing strategy for your nursery business. The course covers the key principles of marketing to maximise sales opportunities. It provides an awareness of the marketing principles and techniques required to market a nursery business.
Learners will be able to identify marketing and sales opportunities for their own business and implement these to maximise sales.
By the end of this course learners will:
• Understand the importance of marketing and sales for business sustainability
• Have knowledge of marketing and sales strategies
• Identify marketing and sales opportunities
• Be able to develop a marketing and sales plan for their nursery
• Identify your nursery's unique selling point (USP)
• Have knowledge of methods to evaluate marketing and sales strategies.
Who should complete this course?
This course is primarily aimed at nursery owners, managers and those with responsibility for budgets and business planning of a childcare setting. This course provides you with three guided learning hours which contributes towards your Continuous Professional Development.