It provides them with an awareness of the financial implications placed upon them and how to ensure they meet the necessary legal requirements.
It includes guidance and tips to help promote a proactive business and understand effective methods of recording information for bookkeeping and accounts.
By the end of this course learners will:
• Appreciate legal and compliance requirements
• Understand why and how to keep financial records
• Be better informed about their own business performance
• Understand the importance of integrity and control procedures
• Recognise the benefits of using financial management software
• Understand sustainability indicators
• Know where to go for funding
• Be able to manage bad debt.
Who should complete this course?
This course is primarily aimed at nursery owners, managers and those with a financial responsibility for running a childcare setting. This course provides you with three guided learning hours which contributes towards your Continuous Professional Development.