This section contains the 9 step programme for you to work through.
The programme begins with you evaluating your current practice to enable you to measure the impact and improvements resulting from your participation in the Maths Champions programme. We then move on to providing you as a Maths Champion with bespoke online training and resources to enhance and underpin your current knowledge in order for you to support the development of your team.
This section includes:
- Support to track focused children in your setting, completing an assessment entering the programme and an assessment at the end of the programme to measure impact on children’s attainment
- Bespoke online training to enhance and consolidate your current knowledge giving you the underpinning information you need to support staff and children to improve outcomes
- Staff confidence audit tools to help you to evaluate how your team feel about supporting and teaching maths in the setting and how this is enhanced through participation
- Learning environment audit tools to help you to evaluate how well your setting environment is designed to support children with maths and to assess and enhance the resources you provide for children to support their maths exploration
- Action plans to record key priorities, area’s for development and the on-going improvements and impact made as you work through the programme
- A reflective learning journal to capture the amazing moments of your journey
- A case study to showcase something you have achieved and are really proud of as a result of participating in the programme which can be celebrated
During this time we will provide you with one to one support, ensuring you get the most out of being involved in the programme.
Press the enter button below and type the code provided in the registration email from NDNA.