By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify key skills of being a successful teacher
- Select key elements of teaching in early years
- Recall key play theorists and their contribution to play
- Outline key elements to create a high quality early years environment
- Classify key elements of higher order thinking and learning questions
- Describe the role of the adult in supporting ZPD
- Explain the role of the early years practitioner in supporting high quality teaching and learning.