By the end of this course you will:
- Learn about legislation linked to education, health and care plans
- Increase your knowledge and understanding of education, health and care needs assessments and plans
- Know when and how to request an education and health care needs assessment
- Increase your confidence levels of being involved in the education, health and care needs assessment and plan process
- Understanding how to work in partnership with all those involved in a child's education, health and care plan.
|To access this free course:
1. Log in or create a Development Zone account
2. Enter the code FREE in the box above.
Who should complete this course?
This is suitable for any early years practitioner who works with children in their setting including nurseries, pre-schools and childminders in England. It is particularly relevant for those responsible for the coordination SEND provision within an early years setting.