By the end of this course you will:
- Learn about legislation linked to education, health and care plans
- Increase your knowledge and understanding of education, health and care needs assessments and plans
- Know when and how to request an education and health care needs assessment
- Increase your confidence levels of being involved in the education, health and care needs assessment and plan process
- Understanding how to work in partnership with all those involved in a child's education, health and care plan.
Who should complete this course?
This is suitable for any early years practitioner who works with children in their setting including nurseries, pre-schools and childminders in England. It is particularly relevant for those responsible for the coordination SEND provision within an early years setting.