Enable Question Understand Inspire Play
National Day Nurseries Association (NDNA) is providing this Super Skills online training course in partnership with EQUIP on early years development. Practitioners will gain a greater understanding and enhance their knowledge in key areas of child development, enabling them to improve the development potential of all children within their setting. Through activities and resources you will develop your knowledge and skills to help support the work you do in practice.
By the end of this course learners will:
• Have greater understanding of visual perceptual skills and the impact it has on a child’s development
• Have knowledge of all the areas of visual perception
• Understand how these skills develop
• Be able to identify warning signs in children who have visual perceptual difficulties
• Be able identify and implement adapted activities to promote development
• Have strategies to assist children with visual perceptual difficulties.
Who should complete this course?
This course is aimed at nursery practitioners in early years and those practitioners working with children aged 0-5. On completion of the course an electronic certificate is provided for you to download.