If you have attended the 30 hrs Workshop please click on the enter button below to access the event resources. You will be asked to provide an enrolment key which you can find in the event pack.
Your essential annual update, in line with Ofsted's guidance 'Inspecting safeguarding in early years, education and skills settings'
To provide owners, managers and designated safeguarding leads with updates on changes to safeguarding in the early years sector.
We will help you understand the implications for your business, staff, children and parents.
This workshop is CPD certificated to be used as evidence at inspection
- Summarise all policy updates, recent news and changes to legislation
- Discuss key documents required in settings and examples of what to include
- Examine case studies highlighting recent safeguarding issues/oversights within Early Years provision
- Consider other forms of abuse including addition stress factors and the toxic trio
- Demonstrate ways your setting can stay up to date in your local area with your local area safeguarding arrangements
- Provide you with information to enable you to disseminate to your team as an annual update